Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors of this book offer guidelines on how to improve existing applications in a company with the goal of reducing computer energy consumption. Examples on how to optimize algorithms on single node and parallel RISC architectures are discussed.
- Author BiographyRalf Gruber won the Cray Gigaflop Performance Award in 1989 with world's fastest parallel program running at 1.7 GFlop/s sustained. He was responsible for the Swiss-Tx cluster project, a co-operation between EPFL, Compaq, and Supercomputing Systems. Since 6 years he teaches the doctoral school course on High Performance Computing Methods .Vincent Keller received his Master degree in Computer Science from the University of Geneva (Switzerland) in 2004, and his PhD degree in 2008 from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) in the HPCN and HPC Grids fields. Since 2009, Dr. Vincent Keller holds a full-time researcher position at University of Bonn in Germany. His research interests are in HPC applications analysis, Grid and cluster computing and energy efficiency of large computing ecosystems.
- Author(s)Ralf Gruber,Vincent Keller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXV, 221 p.
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Foreword byErich Strohmaier
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.