All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly updated and revised to cover HTML5, this book shows, step by step, how to create dynamic websites with HTML.
- Author BiographyWendy Willard is a freelance designer, consultant, writer, and educator who has been involved in Web design and development for more than 15 years. She has published on HTML, CSS, Web Design, and Photoshop. Wendy has previously held the titles of Art Director, Creative Director, and Marketing Manager at firms in the Northeast. She has a degree in Illustration from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California.
- Author(s)Wendy Willard
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleA Beginner's Guide
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight875 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.