CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.11Trending at £6.28
- £9.79Trending at £11.05
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.89Trending at £41.79
- £11.82Trending at £15.38
- £24.86Trending at £26.00
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an industry trainer, this edition provides information and images appropriate for the beginner. It is useful for those looking to acquire Web development skills.
- Author BiographyWendy Willard is founder and owner of WILLARDESIGNS, a firm specializing in cutting edge Web-based design and development for businesses of all sizes and varieties, and in education and consulting about web-related concepts. She holds a degree in Illustration from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California. Wendy teaches and lectures on Web design and development throughout the U.S. and Europe.
- Author(s)Wendy Willard
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBeginner's Guide
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Note225 illustrations
- Weight886 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.