All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £24.20Was:£31.99Free postage
- £25.06Was:£31.99Free postage
- £24.94Was:£31.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWith step-by-step tutorials and real-world examples, HTML5: The Missing Manual shows you how to build web apps that include video tools, dynamic graphics, geolocation, offline features, and responsive layouts for mobile devices.
- Author BiographyMatthew MacDonald is a science and technology writer with well over a dozen books to his name. Web novices can tiptoe out onto the Internet with him in Creating a Website: The Missing Manual. HTML fans can learn about the cutting edge of web design in HTML5: The Missing Manual. And human beings of all descriptions can discover just how strange they really are in the quirky handbooks Your Brain: The Missing Manual and Your Body: The Missing Manual.
- Author(s)Matthew MacDonald
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Missing Manuals
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight844 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £139.32Trending at £165.54
- £21.79Trending at £28.32
- £15.72Trending at £17.37
- £18.66Trending at £18.86
- £15.72Trending at £16.01
- £23.97Trending at £28.25
- £16.77Trending at £26.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.