Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication13/06/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byC. K. Law,John Yat-Chu Fung,Yu Cheung Wong
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsPreface. ICT IN SOCIAL WORK EDUCATION. Object Lessons: A Learning Object Approach to E-Learning for Social Work Education. Pedagogical and Policy Challenges in Implementing E-Learning in Social Work Education.The Relationship Between Technology Content in a Masters of Social Work Curriculum and Technology Use in Social Work Practice: A Qualitative Research Study. Lessons Learned in Chat Room Teaching Internationally. The Forgotten Dimension in Learning: Incorporating Emotion into Web-Based Education. Including Indigenous Knowledge in Web-Based Learning. ICT IN SOCIAL WORK EDUCATION APPLICATIONS. Web CT-An Administrative Tool. The Use of Information Technology to Enhance the Quality of Teaching and Learning in Social Work Practicum: An Example from the City University of Hong Kong. SOCIAL INCLUSION. The Reality of Social Inclusion Through Digital Government.Redefining Assistive Technology, Accessibility and Disability Based on Recent Technical Advances. Investigating the Role of Internet Self-Efficacy in the Elderly's Learning of ICT in Hong Kong, China: A Two-Part Study. SOCIAL INCLUSION APPLICATIONS. Sanyog: A Speech Enabled Communication System for the Speech Impaired and People with Multiple Disorders. KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT IN HUMAN SERVICES. Knowledge Management in Social Work-Towards a Conceptual Framework. KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT IN HUMAN SERVICES APPLICATIONS. Web-Based Disability Information Resource in Japan. Index. References.
- Author BiographyC. K. Law, B.Soc.Sc, MSW HK, MBA CUHK, DSW Calif., RSW, JP, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Social Work and Social Administration at the University of Hong Kong. He is a member in the Management Committee of the Hong Kong Cybersenior Network Development Association Ltd, a member of the Standing Committee on Policy Research & Advocacy, and a member of the Specialized Committee on Social Development. Yu Cheung Wong, B.Soc.Sc., M.Soc.Sc., PhD HK, RSW, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Social Work and Social Administration at the University of Hong Kong. He serves as a consultant for Fu Hong Society to develop and evaluate e-training modules for persons with mental disabilities. He is also a committee member in the Central & Western District Young Service District Committee, and a member of the Caritas Community Centre Advisory Committee-Mok Cheung Sui Kun. Dr. Wong's numerous research papers have appeared in various international publications. John Yat Chu Fung is the Director in the Information Technology Resource Centre at the Hong Kong Council of Social Service. He serves as a member of the Community Research Sub-Committee in ICAC and a member in the Management Committee of the Hong Kong Cybersenior Network Development Association Ltd. He is also a co-opt member in the Community Service Committee of the Hong Kong Computer Society as well as a member in the IT Easy Link Project Steering Committee of the Office of Government Chief Information Officer, SAR Government. Dr. Fung has been involved in numerous ICT in Human Services research and IT projects.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.