All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £51.69
- £15.48Trending at £18.97
- £8.15Trending at £8.99
- £11.18Trending at £17.03
- £10.06Trending at £12.49
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to HVAC, based on methods approved by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers. This book provides coverage of HVAC fundamentals as well as step-by-step design and application methods. It is filled with examples and is meant to simplify such tasks as calculating the heat loss rate.
- Author BiographyThomas Mull has over 20 yearsO experience as a mechanical engineer. He is a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, the American Society of Energy Engineers, and the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers.
- Author(s)Thomas Mull
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note280 illustrations, tables, charts
- Weight863 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.