All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJurgen Habermas , wrote the American philosopher Ronald Dworkin on the occasion of the great European thinker s eightieth birthday, is not only the world s most famous living philosopher. Even his fame is famous.
- Author BiographyStefan Muller-Doohm, born in 1942, studied in Frankfurt under Theodor W. Adorno and Max Horkheimer and is now Professor Emeritus of Sociology and Director of the Research Centre for the Sociology of Intellectuals at the University of Oldenburg. His other works include Adorno: A Biography.
- Author(s)Stefan Muller-Doohm
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2016
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1108 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine53 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.