CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.68
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book follows postwar Germany's leading philosopher and social thinker, Jurgen Habermas, through four decades of German political and constitutional struggles.
- Author BiographyMatthew Specter is Assistant Professor of History at Central Connecticut State University. He has published in the journals Modern Intellectual History and the European Legacy and has presented his work at Harvard's Center for European Studies, the National Humanities Center, the German Historical Institute in Washington DC, the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, and the American Historical Association, as well as to audiences in Vienna, Frankfurt, Berlin, Cortona, and Haifa. Professor Specter received his PhD from Duke University and previously held the position of Postdoctoral Fellow at George Mason University.
- Author(s)Matthew G. Specter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 exercises
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.