All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionA collection that explores the connections between Jurgen Hamermas's body of work and America's most significant philosophical movement, pragmatism. This book considers the influence of pragmatism on Habermas's thought and the tensions between Habermasian social theory and pragmatism.
- Author BiographyMitchell Aboiulafia is Professor of Philosophy, Myra Bookman and Cathy Kemp are both lecturers of philosophy, all at the University of Colorado at Denver.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2002
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCathy Kemp,Mitchell Aboulafia,Myra Bookman
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.