All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy examining orthodox methods of thought in the Renaissance, the author tries to reconstruct a picture of the dominant culture of the period in England between 1580 and 1630.
- Author BiographyDebora Kuller Shuger teaches in the Faculty of English at UCLA, and is also a member of UCLA?s Center for Seventeenth- and Eighteenth-Century Studies.
- Author(s)Debora Kuller Shuger
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRenaissance Society of America Reprint Text Series
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £12.91Trending at £17.01
- £13.91Trending at £20.02
- £9.41Trending at £9.99
- £8.40Trending at £8.53
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
- £6.72Trending at £9.00
- £13.40Trending at £26.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.