All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionEnables to qualitatively reconstruct identities and strategies of actors as cognitive networks of their practical logic (cognitive maps ). This title fills the gap in Bourdieuian theory of a qualitative approach to identities and strategies of individual and collective actors.
- Author BiographyHeinrich Wilhelm Schafer is Professor for Systematic Theology and Sociology of Religion at the University of Bielefeld, Germany.
- Author(s)Heinrich Wilhelm Schafer
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.