All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionBased on unique and previously undocumented research, this book by noted forensic expert Jonathan Zdziarski shows the numerous weaknesses that exist in typical iPhone and iPad apps.
- Author BiographyJonathan Zdziarski is better known as the hacker NerveGas in the iOS development community. His work in cracking the iPhone helped lead the effort to port the first open source applications to it, and his book iPhone Open Application Development taught developers how to write applications for the popular device long before Apple introduced its own SDK. Jonathan is also the author of many other books, including iPhone SDK Application Development and iPhone Forensics. Jonathan presently supports over 2,000 law enforcement agencies worldwide and distributes a suite of iOS forensic imaging tools to obtain evidence from iOS devices for criminal cases. He frequently consults and trains law enforcement agencies and assists forensic examiners in their investigations. Jonathan is also a full-time Sr. Forensic Scientist, where, among other things, he performs penetration testing of iOS applications for corporate clients.
- Author(s)Jonathan Zdziarski
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.