Consider these sponsored items
- £13.81Was:£21.99Free postage
- £26.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to hack your own system to protect against malicious attacks from outside Is hacking something left up to the bad guys? Certainly not! Hacking For Dummies, 5th Edition is a fully updated resource that guides you in hacking your system to better protect your network against malicious attacks.
- Author BiographyKevin Beaver is an independent information security consultant, expert witness, professional speaker, and writer with Atlanta, GA-based Principle Logic, LLC. You can connect with Kevin through his website www.principlelogic.com and on Twitter at @kevinbeaver.
- Author(s)Kevin Beaver
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width186 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.