All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces you the distribution of the de facto standard tool for Linux pen testing. Starting with use of the Kali live CD and progressing through installation on hard drives, thumb drives and SD cards, this book walks you through creating a custom version of the Kali live distribution.
- Author BiographyJames Broad (CISSP, C|EH, CPTS, Security+, MBA) is the President and owner of Cyber-Recon, LLC, where he and his team of consultants specialize in Information Security, Information Assurance, Certification and Accreditation and offer other security consultancy services to corporate and government clients. As a security professional with over 20 years of real-world IT experience, James is an expert in many areas of IT security, specializing in security engineering, penetration testing, vulnerability analysis and research. He has provided security services in the nation's most critical sectors including defense, law enforcement, intelligence, finance and healthcare.
- Author(s)Andrew Bindner,James Broad
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.56Trending at £13.84
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £11.15Trending at £14.52
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.