All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes a new asymptotic method of high-precision evaluation of certain integrals, related to the classical method of steepest descents.
- Author BiographyR. B. Paris is a Reader in Mathematics in the Division of Complex Systems at the University of Abertay, Dundee.
- Author(s)R. B. Paris
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number141
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note70 b/w illus. 30 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.