All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the enduring influence of the Hadrami diaspora, who have historically migrated to the Indian Ocean, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States
- Author BiographyNoel Brehony is currently Chairman of the British Yemeni Society and the Anglo-Jordanian Society. He has also been Chairman of the Middle East Association and the Council for British Research in the Levant and President of the British Society of Middle East Studies. Brehony had a career as a diplomat after completing a PhD from Durham and post doctoral research in the Middle East. He was in Aden in the early years of the People's Democratic Republic of Yemen and followed events there until unity in 1990. Brehony is the author of Yemen Divided: the Story of a Failed State in South Arabia and co-editor of British-Egyptian Relations from Suez to the Present Day. He is on the Advisory Board of the London Middle East Institute at SOAS.
- Author(s)Noel Brehony
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/03/2017
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleLibrary of Modern Middle East Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black and white integrated illustrations and 2 maps
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byMuhammad bin Dohry
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.43Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.