About this product
- DescriptionCovers 170 miles of the National Cycle Network (and other cycle routes), stretching the length of Hadrian's Wall World Heritage Site in the North of England. This title provides mapped cycle routes on traffic-free paths, quiet lanes and traffic-calmed roads. It features easy to read contours and route profiles. It also offers visitor information.
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- FormatSheet map, folded
- GenreCycling Maps & Guides
- Series TitleSustrans National Cycle Network
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteboth sides, col.
- Width125 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.