Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handy guidebook for anyone planning to walk Hadrians Wall Path. This 84-mile National Trail route typically takes a week to walk, and is described in both directions. A World Heritage Site, Hadrian's Wall runs as close as possible to the course of the wall, on its route between Bowness-on-Solway and Wallsend in Newcastle.
- Author BiographyMark Richards originally trained in farming, but in more recent years his love of the countryside has been expressed through the creation of illustrated walking guides. He is author of fourteen books, including the first Cicerone guide to walking the length of Hadrian's Wall. He has a particular interest in the Peak District, Cumbria and Hadrian's Wall, and was instrumental in founding the Hadrian's Wall Path Trust.
- Author(s)Helen Richards,Mark Richards
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Out-of-print date02/09/2015
- Content NoteOver 80 colour photos, 40 line drawings and 32 maps
- Weight350 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsVinyl-covered
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.