Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £88.92Trending at £98.02
- £13.34Trending at £20.98
- £13.12Trending at £15.20
- £12.99Trending at £16.99
- £11.79Trending at £12.99
- £5.77Trending at £7.01
- £7.17Trending at £9.96
About this product
- DescriptionAll-in-one guide to walking Hadrian's Wall Path National Trail from end to end, crossing the border country between England and Scotland. Includes: planning, accommodation, detailed public transport information, attractions along the way, history; detailed large-scale walking maps; GPS waypoints.
- Author BiographyBorn in Chatham, Kent, Henry Stedman has been writing guidebooks for over 15 years and is the author or co-author of half a dozen titles, including Trailblazer's Kilimanjaro - The trekking guide to Africa's highest mountain, Coast to Coast Path, the mini-series for the whole of the South West Coast Path as well as The Bradt Guide to Palestine and the Rough Guides to Indonesia and Southeast Asia. When not travelling or writing, Henry lives in England editing other people's guidebooks, maintaining his Kilimanjaro website and arranging climbs on the mountain through his company, Climb Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Author(s)Henry Stedman
- PublisherTrailblazer Publications
- Date of Publication15/06/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBritish Walking Guides
- Place of PublicationHindhead, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrailblazer Publications
- Out-of-print date01/04/2017
- Content Noteillustrations (chiefly colour), maps (some colour)
- Weight18 g
- Width123 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.