All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of Softwarepark Hagenberg in Austria is economic stimulation through innovative software technologies. The contributions in this book cover current research in software science and related areas at the six research institutions involved.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; VIII, 488 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlois Ferscha,Bruno Buchberger,Erich Peter Klement,Gustav Pomberger,Michael Affenzeller,Michael Haller,Peter Paule,Robert Stubenrauch,Tudor Jebelean,Wolfgang Schreiner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.