All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £8.21Trending at £10.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of haiku in English, from Ezra Pound's early experiments to the present-day masters.
- Author BiographyJim Kacian is the founder of the Haiku Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to archiving and promoting haiku in English, and of Red Moon Press, the largest non-Japanese publisher of haiku-related books. He lives in Winchester, Virginia. Philip Rowland teaches literature at Tamagawa University in Tokyo, where he lives, and is founder and editor of NOON: Journal of the Short Poem. Allan Burns is a professional editor who compiled the haiku anthology Montage: The Book. He lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Billy Collins was the Poet Laureate of the United States and the State of New York. He is a Distinguished Professor at Lehman College and a Senior Distinguished Fellow of the Winter Park Institute. A Literary Lion of the New York Public Library and author of many collections of poetry, including Bright Wings: An Illustrated Anthology of Poems About Birds and Horoscopes for the Dead, he lives in Westchester, New York.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication26/08/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight500 g
- Width137 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAllan Burns,Philip Rowland
- Introduction byBilly Collins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.