All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first anthology to map the full range of haiku in the English tradition.
- Author BiographyJim Kacian is the founder of the Haiku Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to archiving and promoting haiku in English, and of Red Moon Press, the largest non-Japanese publisher of haiku-related books. He lives in Winchester, Virginia. Philip Rowland teaches literature at Tamagawa University in Tokyo, where he lives, and is founder and editor of NOON: Journal of the Short Poem. Allan Burns is a professional editor who compiled the haiku anthology Montage: The Book. He lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Billy Collins was the Poet Laureate of the United States and the State of New York. He is a Distinguished Professor at Lehman College and a Senior Distinguished Fellow of the Winter Park Institute. A Literary Lion of the New York Public Library and author of many collections of poetry, including Bright Wings: An Illustrated Anthology of Poems About Birds and Horoscopes for the Dead, he lives in Westchester, New York.
- Author(s)Jim Kacian,Philip Rowland
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication25/01/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Width125 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £7.84Trending at £10.98
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
- £3.45Trending at £6.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.