All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Randy Fritz
- PublisherTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSan Antonio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height223 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyRandy Fritz is the former chief operating officer of the Texas Department of State Health Services, the state's public and mental health agency. He helped coordinate the state's response to Hurricanes Katrina and Rita and led the team that implemented the Children's Health Insurance Program in Texas. Fritz lives in Bastrop, Texas, with his wife, Holly, and their youngest daughter, Miranda.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.