All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the social importance of hair, wherever it grows, explaining the cultural significance of hair and hairiness, and presenting a critical engagement with hair and its stories, histories, performances and rituals. This title includes essays which encompass the study of hair in fashion, film, art, history, performance and consumer culture.
- Author BiographyGeraldine Biddle-Perry is Lecturer, London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London. Sarah Cheang is Senior Lecturer, London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note80 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight563 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byGeraldine Biddle-Perry,Sarah Cheang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.