All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £9.49Trending at £11.98
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £4.44Trending at £5.71
- £5.97Trending at £6.96
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £6.96
- £5.53Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionLets you discover how to get the most out of your recording software and plug-ins. In addition to providing insights into the functionalities, feature, and capabilities of these modern recording tools, this title covers the basics of digital recording.
- Author BiographyBill Gibson has spent the last 30+ years writing, performing, recording, producing, and teaching music. He has authored more than 30 books and videos about audio recording. His style is acclaimed for straightforward and understandable explanations of audio concepts and applications. Gibson is also known for his work helping Quincy Jones author the book Q on Producing. He also developed and teaches the online sound course for the Berklee College of Music in Boston. The course has been very helpful to an amazingly diverse international student body.
- Author(s)Bill Gibson
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content Noteblack and white photographs
- Weight896 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.