All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.73
- £16.11Trending at £20.98
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
- £25.45Trending at £34.98
- £5.98Trending at £6.62
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionDeriving from details of legal expositions some of the Halakhah's theological propositions, this book aims to show how normative laws of conduct express the narrative monotheism of the Torah. An introductory overview of the Halakhic theological program, through topical expositions of law, compares Halakhic texts with Aggadic theological programs.
- Author BiographyJacob Neusner is Research Professor of Theology and Senior Fellow of the Institute of Advanced Theology at Bard College. He is also a Member of the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, New Jersey, and Life Member of Clare Hall at Cambridge University, England. He has published numerous books with University Press of America on Jewish studies, in particular Rabbinic Judaism.
- Author(s)Jacob Neusner
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleStudies in Judaism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight490 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.