All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fantasy
About this product
- DescriptionA classic coming-of-age tale set in a vivid and richly-imagined world from Sunday Times bestselling author Joe Abercrombie.`Joe Abercrombie is doing some terrific work' GEORGE R.R. MARTIN
- Author BiographyJoe Abercrombie was born in Lancaster on the last day of 1974, the son of an English teacher and a sociologist. He spent much of his youth in imaginary worlds, and left school with a good idea of how to make stuff up. He moved to the big city, learned to brew tea, and ended up as a TV editor, working on documentaries, events and concerts for bands from Iron Maiden to Coldplay. But in the darkness of the night he was still making stuff up, and his first book, The Blade Itself, was published in 2006. He now lives in Bath with his wife Lou and their three children Grace, Eve and Teddy and makes stuff up full-time.
- Author(s)Joe Abercrombie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleShattered Sea
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight500 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.