All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book not only tabulates the hallmarks that enable the identification of silver items but also traces the history of English silver, describing some famous makers and providing hints on spotting fakes.
- Author(s)John Bly
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/01/2000
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Series TitleDiscovering S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 38
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width113 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- gardeningnutter17 Mar, 2017by
Found the information was very good and informative. Thank you. Jim
Verified purchase: Yes
- pauwhi-g7ewnxxf08 Apr, 2015by
good book easy for a beginner to understand
The book was what I was looking for, easy for a beginner to understand and read English silver hallmarks.
- 2016kev5910 Mar, 2015by
I am man of few words so all I can say is after reading this book is it very clear to understand,follow very informative now I feel like a professional.Thank you if I want to know more I will more of your books keep the good work up.
- oldsw15019 Sep, 2013by
Good informative information always to hand.
This is a very handy and most informative book which can be slipped into a jacket pocket when out bargain hunting. All in all a very good book.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £20.22Trending at £33.26
- £18.26Trending at £27.06
- £16.01Trending at £20.08
- £17.75Trending at £25.11
- £13.11Trending at £19.99
- £13.36Trending at £20.64
- £12.18Trending at £18.07