Hall Plays: v. 1: Cooking with Elvis ; Spoonface Steinberg ; Bollocks ; Genie ; Two's Company ; I Love You , Jimmy Spud by Lee Hall (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.69Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by bonzer_buys
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
- £14.72Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 8 plays by British black comedy writer Lee Hall. It includes: Spoonface Steinberg , a play on faith, love and the meaning of life; Cooking with Elvis , the story of a family of an Elvis impersonator now tied to a wheelchair; and Bollocks! , an examination of lives ruined by war.
- Author BiographyAfter his acclaimed play Spoonface Steinberg (1997), Lee Hall was appointed Writer in Residence at the RSC 1999/2000 under the Pearson Playwrights Scheme Award. Other plays include Cooking with Elvis (2000, Edinburgh Festival and West End) and an adaptation of Goldoni's The Servant with Two Masters (RSC 1999). He also wrote the screenplay to the film Billy Elliot (1999), receiving an Oscar nomination for Best Original Screenplay. His most recent play, The Pitmen Painters premiered at the Live Theatre, Newcastle-upon-Tyne in 2007 before transferring to the National Theatre 2008.
- Author(s)Lee Hall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/05/2002
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleContemporary Dramatists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.