All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great Depression and the Great Recession are the two great economic crises of the past hundred years. In Hall of Mirrors, Barry Eichengreen draws on his unparalleled expertise for a brilliantly conceived dual-track account of the two crises and their consequences.
- Author BiographyBarry Eichengreen is Professor of Economics and Political Science at the University of California, Berkeley. His previous books include Hall of Mirrors: The Great Depression, The Great Recession, and the Uses-and Misuses-of History, Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar and the Future of the International Monetary System and Golden Fetters: The Gold Standard and the Great Depression, 1919-1939.
- Author(s)Barry Eichengreen
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight636 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.