All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and updated 25th edition of Halley's Bible Handbook includes a concise Bible commentary, important discoveries in archaeology, related historical data, church history, maps, and more.
- Author BiographyDr. Henry H. Halley was a well-respected author, minister, and Bible lecturer, dedicating his life to spreading his passion for Bible study and memorization. The original Halley's Bible Handbook grew from small pamphlets about the Bible that he gave away to encourage churches and individuals in Bible study.
- Author(s)Henry Hampton Halley
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date21/04/2016
- Weight1089 g
- Width132 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edition StatementSpecial edition
Most relevant reviews
- bishop-can19 Nov, 2016by
Very informative and well researched
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.15
- £100.00Trending at £103.08
- £12.85Trending at £13.23
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.