All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA literary thriller that explores the passionate relationship between reader and writer, between the factual and the fictional, between sanity and madness.
- Author BiographyPatricia Duncker is the author of the novels Hallucinating Foucault (winner of the Dillons First Fiction Award and the McKitterick Prize in 1996), The Deadly Space Between, James Miranda Barry and Miss Webster and Cherif. She has also written two books of short stories, Monsieur Shoushana's Lemon Trees and Seven Tales of Sex and Death, and a collection of essays on writing and contemporary literature, Writing on the Wall. Patricia Duncker is currently a Professor of Creative Writing at the University of East Anglia.
- Author(s)Patricia Duncker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/03/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.