All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionHearing voices when nobody speaks or seeing objects no one else sees - hallucinations is an intriguing phenomena. This book reviews the research on the cognitive and neural bases of hallucinations and outline their unique neurobiology by drawing on evidence from brain imaging and neurotransmission studies.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight755 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.