All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book summarizes a line of research that maps certain classical problems of discrete mathematics and operations research - such as the Hamiltonian cycle and the Travelling Salesman problems - into convex domains where continuum analysis can be carried out.
- Author(s)Giang T. Nguyen,Jerzy A. Filar,Vivek S. Borkar,Vladimir Ejov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables, bibliography
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.