All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an enhanced version of an earlier Russian edition. Besides thorough revisions, more emphasis was put on reordering the topics according to a category-theoretical view. This allows the mathematical results to be stated, proved, and understood in a much easier and elegant way. The . . . book is a significant input in the modern symplectic geometry and its applications. (Andrey Tsiganov, St. Petersburg State University)
- Author BiographySergio Benenti is a professor of mathematical physics at Universita di Torino, Italy. His current fields of research include symplectic geometry with applications to physical theories, Riemannian geometry with applications to the theory of the separation of variables in the Hamilton-Jacobi equation and in other relevant differential equations of physics, and mathematical models of the dynamics of non-holonomic systems.
- Author(s)Sergio Benenti
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 258 p. 50 illus.
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.