All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £6.02Trending at £8.68
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.34
- £7.16Trending at £8.21
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis irresistable book tells Hamish's story and features real-life photos of the wise old chap on his travels. Join him on his old adventures around some of St Andrews' most famous landmarks and the places he loved best. Once you've heard the wonderful story of Hamish McHamish, you'll never forget him.
- Author BiographySusan McMullan is a communications executive for Scottish Development International, the international arm of Scottish Enterprise. She works with Scotland's leading journalists and most successful businesses on a daily basis. She is also a freelance writer, specialising in news, business and current affairs. A keen sportswoman and travel enthusiast, Susan has lived in St Andrews for the last five years.
- Author(s)Susan McMullan
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2017
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Width202 mm
- Height150 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.