CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1823 Sir Henry Bunbury discovered an early edition of Hamlet that radically differs from the known and celebrated version of the play. Zachary Lesser examines how this improbable discovery forced readers to reexamine accepted truths about Shakespeare as an author and the nature of Shakespeare's texts.
- Author BiographyZachary Lesser is Professor of English at the University of Pennsylvania and author of Renaissance Drama and the Politics of Publication: Readings in the English Book Trade.
- PrizesWinner of Rice University Elizabeth Dietz Memorial Award 2016.
- Author(s)Zachary Lesser
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMaterial Texts
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note27 illus.
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.