All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.49
- £2.81Trending at £3.39
- £4.67Trending at £5.12
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the First Quarto text of 1603 and the Folio Text of 1623 . This title is useful for scholars and students of textual history, or to those studying Hamlet . It presents the plays with annotations and the introduction contains the stage history of the First Quarto text.
- Author BiographyAnn Thompson is Professor of English Language and Literature and Head of the School of Humanities at King's College London. She has edited The Taming of the Shrew, and her other publications include Shakespeare's Chaucer, Shakespeare, Meaning and Metaphor (with John O. Thompson), and Women Reading Shakespeare, 1660-1900 (with Sasha Roberts). She has also published widely on editing Shakespeare and Shakespeare's language. She is one of the General Editors of the Arden Shakespeare.Neil Taylor is Dean of Research and Dean of the Graduate School at Roehampton University. He has edited Henry IV, Part 2 and (with Brian Loughrey) Thomas Middleton: Five Plays. He has also published widely on editing Shakespeare, Shakespeare on film, and other aspects of Renaissance and modern drama.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleArden Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArden Shakespeare
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnn Thompson,Neil Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.