All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis first all-black production of Hamlet in Britain, adapted with Shakespeare's text by award-winning playwright Mark Norfolk.
- Author BiographyMark Norfolk writes for film, theatre and radio. His theatre work includes Blair's Children (co-author; Cockpit Theatre); Wrong Place (Soho Theatre); Where The Flowers Grow, Naked Soldiers, Knock Down Ginger (Warehouse Theatre) and in 2015 he became the first recipient of the Alfred Fagon Award's Roland Rees Bursary. His radio work includes The City Speaks (BBC Radio 4) and Medium Risk (BBC Radio 3). His recent films Shadow Gene, Ham & The Piper and Crossing Bridges (which he wrote and directed) have won many international awards including Best Film and Best Director at Festfilm Kosovo, SevenArt Best Film, Best Feature Film at the Peloponnesian Film Festival, Best Film at the Black International Film Festival, Best Feature at the Carmarthen Film Festival, a Screen Nation Award and a Silver Chris Award in Columbus amongst others. He currently lectures in Screenwriting at Birkbeck, University of London.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherAurora Metro Publications
- Date of Publication14/09/2016
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurora Metro Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.