All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.85Trending at £4.92
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £11.94Trending at £20.00
- £10.58Trending at £12.92
- £12.80Trending at £18.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn recognition of his achievements in literature, Hamlin Garland (1860-1940) received four honorary doctorates and a Pulitzer Prize. This title traces the rise of this prairie farm boy with a half-formed ambition to write who then skyrocketed into international prominence before he was forty.
- Author BiographyKeith Newlin is a professor of English at the University of North Carolina Wilmington and coeditor of the journal Studies in American Naturalism. He is the coeditor of Selected Letters of Hamlin Garland (Nebraska 1998) and the editor of the forthcoming book by Isabel Garland Lord, A Summer to Be, A Memoir by the Daughter of Hamlin Garland.
- Author(s)Keith Newlin
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note32 photographs, index
- Weight907 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.