All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.33
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.94
- £8.82Trending at £12.37
- £11.31Trending at £12.22
- £11.54Trending at £15.17
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
About this product
- DescriptionHistory of Hampstead Heath and illustrated guide to what you can look out for while out on a stroll there.
- Author BiographyDeborah Wolton is a landscape historian, who has extensively researched the history of Hampstead Heath. She is a regular volunteer with Heath Hands, most recently as a member of the team surveying the veteran trees. Sandra Lousada is famous for her theatre photographs, her photographs of children, and her iconic portraits of such luminaries as Laurence Olivier, Joan Plowright, Vanessa Redgrave, Albert Finney and Julie Christie. Her photographs have illustrated many books, including, most recently, London's Parks and Gardens, by Jill Billington, and Hampstead Heath, by Deborah Wolton and David McDowall (both Frances Lincoln). Her book Public Faces Private Places: Portraits of Artists 1956-2008 will be published in September 2009, and will be accompanied by a major exhibition at the National Theatre. David McDowall has written widely on Middle Eastern and British history. He now writes and publishes walkers' guides to publicly-accessible landscapes. To see them, please click here. Contributor image (c) Angus McDowall
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/08/2015
- Width250 mm
- Height267 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.