All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes a unique case of sign language that served as an international language among numerous Native American nations.
- Author BiographyJeffrey E. Davis is Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of Tennessee.
- Author(s)Jeffrey E. Davis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 21 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.