All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes a unique case of sign language that served as an international language among numerous Native American nations.
- Author BiographyJeffrey E. Davis is Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of Tennessee.
- Author(s)Jeffrey E. Davis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 21 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.22Trending at £18.30
- £11.97Trending at £12.76
- £9.64Trending at £10.07
- £15.77Trending at £19.99
- £13.31Trending at £16.99
- £13.34Trending at £18.98
- £16.12Trending at £19.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.