All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of 18 varied, stylish handbag designs. This book uses an impressive range of materials, including leather, suede, alligator, and snakeskin (lookalikes and genuine). It is suitable for beginner and more advanced sewers, with step-by-step instructions throughout.
- Author BiographyAnna Mazur is the Pattern Review columnist for THREADS and has been writing articles for the magazine since 2001. Readers love her clear and detailed teaching, making her the perfect guide for beginner sewers.
- Author(s)Anna M. Mazur
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour thoughout, 650 photographs, 98 drawings, includes patterns
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.