All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the role of the handbag in the history of culture, fashion, and material production
- Author BiographyJudith Clark is professor of fashion and museology at London College of Fashion. Caroline Evans is professor of fashion history and theory at Central St. Martin's College of Art & Design. Amy de la Haye is professor of dress history and curatorship, Rootstein Hopkins Chair, at London College of Fashion. Adam Phillips is a psychoanalyst and writer. Claire Wilcox is senior fashion curator at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Author(s)Adam Phillips,Amy de la Haye,Caroline Evans,Claire Wilcox,Judith Clark
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note350 color + 50 b-w illus.
- Weight1587 g
- Width215 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJudith Clark
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.79Trending at £8.01
- £10.79Trending at £14.94
- £24.73Trending at £27.40
- £22.44Trending at £22.81
- £17.68Trending at £19.03
- £12.71Trending at £15.91
- £18.47Trending at £26.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.