CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable tool for librarians who do reference or collection management, this work is a pioneering offering of expertly selected print and electronic reference tools for East Asian Studies (Chinese, Japanese, and Korean).
- Author BiographyNoriko Asato, PhD, is associate professor of library and information science at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. She previously taught Japanese Studies at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byNoriko Asato
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.