All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authoritative industry guide on good practice for planning and scheduling in construction This handbook acts as a guide to good practice, a text to accompany learning and a reference document for those needing information on background, best practice, and methods for practical application.
- Author BiographyAndrew Baldwin, BSc(Hons), MSc, PhD, CEng, FICE, Eur Ing, has extensive construction industry and academic experience. Following a career in the civil engineering and construction industries that included planning and scheduling for a number of major construction projects, he commenced an academic career at Loughborough University, UK, where he is now Emeritus Professor in Construction Management. He is also a Distinguished Visiting Professor at Chongqing University, China, where he is a Co-Director of the National Centre for International Research of Low-Carbon and Green Buildings, a position funded under the national One Thousand Experts programme. David Bordoli, BSc, MSc, FCIOB, MAPM, ACIArb, is an extremely experienced planning professional who began his career as a planning engineer with construction contractors then worked as a consultant, providing contractual advice, preparing time delay claims, reports for adjudications, arbitrations and litigation, and undertaking expert witness appointments in delay and disruption disputes in construction and engineering. He is now a Director of Driver Trett and has recently spent most of his time working on overseas projects, particularly in South Africa.
- Author(s)Andrew Baldwin,David Bardoli
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight838 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £29.64Trending at £35.00
- £17.01Trending at £17.23
- £13.25Trending at £15.95
- £64.95Trending at £81.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.