All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive and fully updated, this is the classic companion to practice learning in social work and social care summarising theory, knowledge, research and evidence.
- Author BiographyJoyce Lishman is Emeritus Professor of Social Work at the Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK. She is joint Editor of Social Work: An Introduction, published by Sage. Joyce has written extensively on social work and practice learning and evaluation as well as having been the General Editor of the Research Highlights in Social Work series, published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers, for many years.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight816 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJoyce Lishman
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.