Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight632 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJohn J. Frey,William McGaghie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsI Professional Development.- 1 Professional Settings for the Academic Physician.- 2 Managing the Role of the Academic Physician.- 3 Advancement and Promotion: Managing the Individual Career.- 4 Managing Academic Committees.- 5 Academic Medical Organizations.- Suggested Reading.- II Medical Education.- 6 An Experience in Curriculum Development.- 7 Clinical Instruction.- 8 Evaluation of Learners.- 9 Evaluating Educational Programs.- Suggested Reading.- II Clinical Research.- 10 The Role of Research in Primary Care Medicine.- 11 A Research Case Study.- 12 Planning a Research Study.- 13 Conducting a Research Study.- 14 Resources for Clinical Research.- 15 Research Data Management.- Suggested Reading.- IV Professional Communications.- 16 Principles of Professional Communication.- 17 Writing for Publication.- 18 Techniques of Oral Presentation.- 19 Visuals for Written and Oral Presentations.- Suggested Reading.- V Ethics: Teaching and Patient Care.- 20 Ethical Decisions.- 21 Teaching Ethics.- 22 Case Studies in Ethics.- Suggested Reading.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.