Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £25.99
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook covers all aspects of the admissions process for colleges, from a historical overview to a guide to future trends. Topics include: the dilemma of quantity versus quality in admissions recruiting; understanding enrolment management; marketing strategies; and the role of technology.
- Author BiographyCLAIRE C. SWANN is Emerita Director of Admissions, University of Georgia, and Educational Consultant and Chairperson of Secondary School Studies for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. STANLEY E. HENDERSON is Associate Vice President for enrollment management at the University of Cincinnati.
- Author(s)Claire C. Swann,Stanley E. Henderson
- Date of Publication23/04/1998
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Greenwood Educators' Reference Collection
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight623 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.